At long last, they are finally here! Powerful, reliable, compact, flex-tolerant* esk8 batteries. And best of all, they are in stock and ready to ship. No lead time, no waiting, no BS.
- 12 series / 4 parallel single stack configuration
- Molicel INR21700-P42A cells (the best power cell for esk8 on the market)
- Voltage: 50.4V Charge / 43.2v Nominal / 36.0V Max. Discharge
- Nominal Capacity: 16.0Ah
- Delivered Capacity @40A Discharge to 36.0V: 15.1Ah
- Nominal Energy: 705.6Wh
- Delivered Energy @40A Discharge to 36.0V: 644.7Wh
- BMS Type: Hardware
- Discharge Path: BMS Bypassed (Charge Only)
- Max Charge Current: 10.0A
- Length: 460mm (~18.1 inches)
- Width: 175mm (~6.8 inches)
- Height: 25mm (~1.0 inches)
- Metric: 4 kg
- Imperial: 8 lbs, 13 oz.
- Discharge connector: Amass XT90S female Anti-spark Connector
- Discharge fuse: 100A Slow-Blow fuse (Littelfuse BN1 series) (user replaceable)
- Charge connector: Amass XT30 female
- Charging fuse: 15A fast-blow mini blade fuse (Littelfuse MINI 997 series) (user replaceable)
- Balance connector: JST-PH 13pin female
- Safe to set your VESC battery max to 80A (40A per side)
*Flex tolerant does NOT mean fully flexible. These packs are designed to handle the inevitable micro-flexing and vibrations that all electric skateboards will experience. If your deck and enclosure system is meant to flex a significant amount (segmented enclosure, Boosted-style deck, etc.) then please check out our other battery offerings.